4H'07 Class Outing 2009

Hello friends!

Graduation Day 2007

Long time no see!
Anyways, hope everyone's enjoying their holidays and Merry X'mas!


So, since people have expressed interest in a class outing, and I just got back from overseas... I'm thinking next week probably Mon?

How's that sound?

4H Class Outing 2009

*UPDATED*

Date: 29th December, Tuesday
Time: 9.00a.m.
Place: Sentosa
Meet: Vivocity Sentosa Counter

Go to Outram MRT first to get to Vivocity. It takes about 30mins/40mins from Pasir Ris.
Pasir Ris people can meet me at Pasir Ris station first if you want at 8+ a.m.
The rest, I'm sorry please find out how to get there!

And of course, Bring extra clothes, towel to shower if u want, balls (apart from those hanging on you) , if you wanna play games and $$$ for food/drinks! Let's hope it doesn't rain on our parade even though the forecast is rainy for the whole week!

Sms me if you can make it @ 96601577.
Thanks friends!

Looking forward to see you! (:

0 comments: